PAPPL v1.3.4 is now available for download and is a general bug fix release. Changes in 1.3.4 include:
- Fixed builds with GNU TLS (Issue #292)
- Fixed a HTML error on the network configuration page.
Changes in 1.3.3 include:
- Fixed USB serial number for DYMO printers (Issue #271)
- Fixed DNS-SD advertisements when the server name is set to “localhost” (Issue #274)
- Fixed hostname change detection when using mDNSResponder (Issue #282)
- Fixed authentication cookie comparisons for simple password mode.
- Fixed a potential time-of-use issue with PAPPL-created directories.
- Fixed handling of trailing ‘%’ in log format strings.
- Updated TLS certificate generation to support more types of certificates and to use modern OpenSSL/GNU TLS APIs.