The second beta release of PAPPL v1.1 is now available for download. PAPPL v1.1 adds support for Wi-Fi configuration, IPP-USB, printer driver lookup and auto- add functionality, improves management of multiple printers, and adds support for Microsoft® Windows® 10 and higher.
Changes in 1.1b2 include:
- Added support for
papplDeviceGetIDwith network devices (Issue #95)
- Added support for the “compression” option.
- Added English names for Tabloid and A3 media sizes in the web interface.
- Added “server-hostname” and “listen-hostname” server options to the default mainloop system callback.
- Fixed support for default printers, added indicator in web interface (Issue #182)
- Fixed support for printers with spaces in their names.
- Fixed the “jobs” subcommand.
- Fixed support for page-ranges.
- Fixed support for printers that do PDF beyond converting it to raster.
- Fixed support for mainloop subcommands on Windows.
- Fixed error message when Bonjour for Windows is not installed.