PAPPL v1.2rc1 is now available for download. PAPPL v1.2 adds full localization, support for additional IPP features, and some other improvements. Changes in 1.2rc1 include:
- Added explicit support for running macOS printer applications as a server.
- Added unit test support for the new SNMP-based supply level and status monitoring code.
- Updated USB gadget code to not enable gadget until system is started or USB options are set.
- Updated default spool directory to use a persistent, per-user location.
- Fixed DNS-SD advertising when adding a printer from the web interface.
- Fixed double “Supplies” buttons in the web interface.
- Fixed human-readable location fields in web interfaces.
- Fixed an issue with the default system callback for
- Fixed an issue with
papplDeviceListand DNS-SD discovery when there was no active system.
- Fixed printer compatibility issues with the new
- Fixed some locking issues with the macOS menubar icon.