PAPPL v1.2b1 is now available for download. PAPPL v1.2 adds full localization, support for additional IPP features, and some other improvements. Changes include:
- Added macOS menubar icon/menu (Issue #27)
- Added support for localization, with base localizations for English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish (Issue #58)
- Added interpolation when printing JPEG images or when using the
papplJobFilterImagefunction with smoothing enabled (Issue #64)
papplDeviceGetSuppliesAPI to query supply levels via SNMP (Issue #83)
- Added support for custom media sizes in millimeters (Issue #118)
papplPrinterGet/SetMaxPreservedJobsAPI and reprint web interface (Issue #189)
- Added IPP notifications support with
papplSubscriptionXxxfunctions (Issue #191)
papplPrinterEnablefunctions and proper support for the IPP “printer-is-accepting-jobs” attribute.
- Added OpenSSL/LibreSSL support (Issue #195)
papplSystemGet/SetMaxClientsAPI (Issue #198)
papplPrinterSetReadyMediato support up to
PAPPL_MAX_SOURCEmedia entries, regardless of the number of sources.