cancel - cancel jobs
command cancels print jobs.
If no destination
is specified, the currently printing job on the default destination is canceled.
The following options are recognized by cancel
- Cancel all jobs on the named destination, or all jobs on all
destinations if none is provided.
- Forces encryption when connecting to the server.
- -h hostname[:port]
- Specifies an alternate server.
- -U username
- Specifies the username to use when connecting to the server.
- -u username
- Cancels jobs owned by username.
- Deletes job data files in addition to canceling.
Unlike the System V printing system, CUPS allows printer names to contain any printable character except SPACE, TAB, "/", or "#". Also, printer and class names are not
Cancel the current print job:
Cancel job "myprinter-42":
Cancel all jobs:
Administrators wishing to prevent unauthorized cancellation of jobs via the -u
option should require authentication for Cancel-Jobs operations in
CUPS Online Help (http://localhost:631/help
Copyright © 2021 by OpenPrinting.